You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They take 3.36 MB (3520512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 0108.2146.2565.38893
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:45:01.547