This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it occupies circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.46 MB (2580992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.1110.1539.28046
only. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:57:54.117