This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. Further information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0706.2128.36662
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:55:03.173