ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. More data about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 4.60 MB (4825600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0920.2143.37117
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:22:17.010