ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 1.27 MB (1335296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about ccc-core-static version 2010.1026.2246.39002
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 14:18:00.770