You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. ccc-core-static's main file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ccc-core-static. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0803.2125.36577
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:22:09.503