This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is labeled cccprev.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy an average of 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0210.2206.39615
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:33:04.990