ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. More details about ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled uccc.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They occupy 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2007.0731.2234.38497
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:43:50.713