You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the application ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ccc-core-static. They take about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0412.1409.23514
alone. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. When you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:00:51.343