You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. More details about ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.81 MB (6087680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0127.2258.41203
only. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:51:46.010