You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. More details about ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.81 MB (6087680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0127.2258.41203
only. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:51:46.010