This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0702.1239.20840
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:43:44.673