You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0811.2122.36462
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:05:21.987