This page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. More information about the app ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.1217.1632.29627
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by ATI. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:34:40.230