This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2011.0425.456.6915
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:50:41.470