ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0324.2228.38483
alone. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:31.947