ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0324.2228.38483
alone. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:31.947