This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ccc-core-static. They occupy 5.22 MB (5476864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.1208.2156.39317
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:27:45.840