ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 6.78 MB (7106560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.1123.1002.17926
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:01:32.337