You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-core-static program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ccc-core-static. They take an average of 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2011.0216.726.13233
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:19:45.987