ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-static's primary file takes around 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) and is called cccprev.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy about 536.00 KB (548864
bytes) on disk.
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0527.1242.20909
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:46:37.873