ccc-core-static is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More data about the program ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0617.855.14122
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:15.523