ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.358.5180
of ccc-core-static. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:18:34.260