This page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CCCInstall.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it occupies about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0421.657.10561
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:34.247