You can find below details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. ccc-core-static's main file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0704.2230.38368
of ccc-core-static. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:49.477