ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. ccc-core-static's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2008.0130.1509.26922
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:22:31.443