This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3437056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2007.0306.2333.41984
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:43:47.500