ccc-core-static is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They take about 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.1228.2239.40637
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:10:02.443