You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 6.61 MB (6931968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1105.19.41785
of ccc-core-static. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-25 13:15:50.030