This web page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1216.2143.38954
of ccc-core-static. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 03:15:27.610