You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the program ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0909.1412.23625
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:46:12.970