You can find below details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.82 MB (4007936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 0207.2307.2595.41317
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:39:23.530