You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. ccc-core-static's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which take 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0202.1923.34565
of ccc-core-static. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:21:38.240