ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the program ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0409.2231.38463
of ccc-core-static. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:58:47.083