ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.73 MB (6006784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2009.0520.1631.27815
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:50:34.467