You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. You can see more info related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2008.0422.2139.36895
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:36:50.643