ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They take about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2007.0815.2326.40058
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. When you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:28:38.523