You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes approximately 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0302.1046.19259
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 22:58:30.603