This web page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0416.541.8279
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by ATI. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:45:29.650