This web page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. Usually the ccc-core-static application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5971456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This info is about ccc-core-static version 0126.0004.2582.42927
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:05:25.583