You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ccc-core-static's primary file takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is named CCCInstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-core-static. They take an average of 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0310.1824.32984
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:31:33.140