This info is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Detailed information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-static's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 6.82 MB (7148048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (386.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1001.2247.39050
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:29:34.643