You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0304.1135.20703
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:44:32.183