This page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. You can see more info about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0804.2223.38385
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by ATI. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:13:59.620