ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can read more about about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is called CCCInstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They occupy 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0113.2208.39662
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:11:14.470