ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0329.836.13543
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:58:27.313