This page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. More info about the software ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.1111.2327.42077
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:42:41.317