You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ccc-core-static. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0111.1350.24756
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:37:13.410