You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-core-static program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0614.2131.36800
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:34.443