This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-core-static program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They occupy about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0921.2140.37013
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:38:24.600