This info is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.22 MB (5476864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0208.2202.39516
alone. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:08:50.057