ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-static's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They occupy 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1101.2317.39832
of ccc-core-static. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:02:31.133